The newly reopened Black & Veatch MakerSpace recently added online tutorials for almost all reservable equipment!
Now you can learn the fundamentals of laser cutting, 3d printing and more at your own leisure on your web connected device:
- Makerspace Tutorial: Laser Cutter
- Makerspace Tutorial: 3D Printer
- Makerspace Tutorial: CNC Router
- MakerSpace Tutorial: Vinyl Cutter
- Makerspace Tutorial: Sewing Machine
- Makerspace Tutorial: Serger
Thanks to Black & Veatch's renewed support, the MakerSpace is still completely free to use and open to patrons across the metro and beyond.
As always our MakerSpace staff can help assist you with learning to use this new equipment and software in-person. If you have any questions about your specific project, you can reach the makers directly at the contact form on the website.