Local primary elections will be held Aug. 3, 2021. Beginning July 24, six Johnson County Library branches will have ballot boxes, as they did during the 2020 elections, and Monticello Library will be an advance voting site.
Ballot boxes will be located at:
- Blue Valley Library, 9000 W. 151st St., Overland Park
- Central Resource Library, 9875 W. 87th St., Overland Park
- De Soto Library, 33145 W. 83rd St., De Soto
- Gardner Library, 137 E. Shawnee St., Gardner
- Shawnee Library, 13811 Johnson Drive, Shawnee
- Spring Hill Library, 109 S. Webster St., Spring Hill
Hours for advance voting at Monticello are:
- July 24: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- July 25: Closed
- July 26 - 30: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- July 31: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Aug. 1: Closed
- Aug. 2: Closed
Join us online to enjoy virtual games, meet new friends and have new adventures.
Seeking Artists or Artist Teams for original art for a new Library to replace the Antioch Library.
Join us for the Summer Reading grand finale with performer Funky Mama, author Sara Dykman and Family trivia!
Your doorway into live and archived programs. Arts & Culture, Career & Finance, Community Matters, Writers and more!
Explore The Unknown and submit your work to our teen zine.