|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page
- Electric vehicle charging stations (2)
- Scanner (save to your flash drive)
- Bike rack
- Drive-up book drop
- Friends Bookstore
Accommodates up to 75 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. This zone ensures patron safety and prevents sidewalk traffic congestion. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons. Petitioners or protesters who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises. We appreciate your cooperation.