|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Tue:||12:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wed:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Thu:||12:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to a flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
Accommodates up to 75 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.