Blue Valley Library
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Sun: 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white
- Computer printing—color
- Fax: (913) 826-4369
- Photocopiers—black and white
- Scanner: save to a flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-up book drop is available. A drive through window is open at 9:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday, and 1 p.m. on Sundays, for patrons wanting to pick up their holds.
- Art Exhibitions. We show original artwork by local and regional artists! Want to display your art in the Library?
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair
- Bike rack—Johnson County bike racks and routes (PDF)
- Friends Bookstore
- Library tours are available for groups.Call the library for more information.
Accommodates up to 75 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by students and study groups.