Blue Valley Library
Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- 2 electric vehicle charging stations
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Fax: (913) 826-4369
Domestic: $1.75 first page, $1 additional pages
International: $3.95 first page, $3.50 additional pages
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to a flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-up book drop is available. A drive through window is open at 9:00 am Monday through Saturday, and 1 pm on Sundays, for patrons wanting to pick up their holds.
- Art Exhibitions. We show original artwork by local and regional artists! Want to display your art in the Library?
- Bike rack
- Friends Bookstore
- Library tours are available for groups.Call the library for more information.
Accommodates up to 75 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.