|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- Laptop lending
- Scanner (save to your flash drive and/or print in black and white)
Community Meeting Room
Accommodates up to 36 people. The Community Meeting Room is free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two Conference Rooms that accommodate up to 12 people each. Conference Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Three Study Rooms that accommodate up to five people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by any individual or group.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.