Special Hours for This Week
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-up book drop is available.
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair
- Bike rack
Accommodates up to 40 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
One study room that accommodates up to three people. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.