Read about the De Soto, Edgerton, and Spring Hill Renewal Study and potential improvements to this location.
|Sun - Mon:||Closed|
|Tue - Wed:||1:00 pm-6:00 pm|
|Thu:||1:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Sat:||10:00 am-2:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- Scanner (save to your flash drive and/or print in black and white)
Accommodates up to 12 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.