Gardner Library's interior will be closed to the public Wednesday, Oct. 5-Thursday, Dec. 15 for updates to include roof replacement, updates to plumbing and mechanical systems, and repaving. The Library's interior will reopen Friday, Dec. 16.
Patrons may continue to return materials to the exterior return bin during the duration of closure, and Curbside Holds Pickup will be available during normal operating hours beginning Monday, Oct. 10 through early December. Please note the location of the dedicated Curbside parking stalls will shift a few stalls to the right to accommodate construction equipment in the lot.
Special Hours for This Week
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- Scanner (save to your flash drive and/or print in black and white)
Accommodates up to 49 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to seven people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.