|Mon:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Tue:||12:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wed:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
|Thu:||12:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Sat:||10:00 am-2:00 pm|
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- Curbside Holds Pickup
- Assistive Technology:Wheelchair
- Bike rack
- Library tours are available for groups. Call the library for more information.
Accommodates up to 30 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.