|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in color
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- Assistive Technology:Wheelchair
- Bike rack
Accommodates up to 40 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.