|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner (save to your flash drive and/or print in black and white or color)
Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
The County Librarian may, on Election day or during Advanced Voting, direct staff to temporarily relocate or close a designated area if the area is too near a polling place, pursuant to KSA 25-2430.
Petitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons.
Petitioners or protesters who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.