Oak Park Library will be closed for renovations through mid-December. In addition to infrastructure upgrades to electrical and HVAC systems, a few of the changes you’ll notice include paving and entry enhancements and remodeled public restrooms.
No services will be available at Oak Park during the closure period. Returns, holds pickup, public computers, printing and copying, meeting rooms and access to the collection are available at our other 13 locations across the county, including Central Resource Library (9875 W. 87th St., Overland Park). Central Resource is less than two miles from Oak Park and features a convenient drive-thru for holds pick-up and materials return.
|Sun - Sat:||Closed|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- External CD drive
- Scanner (save to your flash drive and/or print in black and white or color)
Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.