|Mon:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Tue:||2:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wed:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Thu:||2:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Sat:||10:00 am-2:00 pm|
Google Map Code
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- Library tours are available for groups. Call the library for more information.
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair
Petitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. This zone ensures patron safety and prevents sidewalk traffic congestion. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons. Petitioners or protesters who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises. We appreciate your cooperation. The designated petitioning zone is shaded in green in the diagram. Please notice this zone is located in front of the entrance by the bench.