Using the CNC
- Reserve up to four hours per week.
- Reserving more than one piece of equipment is not permitted.
- Equipment that is not reserved is available for same day reservation.
About the equipment
The CNC machine can make small signs, intricate designs, and 2d parts cut out for 3d assembly. A powerful tool for small businesses, non-profits and hobbyists. Beginners will like the free design software Easel, which is very simple and easy to use. Utilizing the CNC itself has a steeper learning curve than our other equipment, so come ready to learn how to use the machine safely!
CNC Router - X-Carve Pro 4X2 (48" x 24" x 4")
- 1/8" Cutting diameter - 1/2" Cutting height
- 1/4" Cutting diameter - 1" Cutting height
- 60° V-Carve
- 90° V-Carve
- 1/8" Ball nose - 1" Cutting height
- 1/4' Ball nose - 1" Cutting height
If you are utilizing the CNC for the first time, we highly recommend watching our in-depth CNC router tutorial first, then making a minimum reservation time of two hours. This allows time for our staff to walk you through the safety precautions, software, and general equipment set up.