Holiday Recipes from Us to You
Over at Oak Park, our Librarian Andrew is helping us all get ready for the holidays. Each year, he collects recipes from his coworkers and provides copies of them on a holiday themed display. This year our display-maker extraordinaire Angelica lent a helping hand. Just check out that gorgeous napkin folding!
Here are the featured recipes. How could you resist some of these names? Happy cooking!
- Stefanie's Naughty Bars
- Roxanne's Party Potatoes
- Megan's Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Lisa's Bourbon Sweet Potato Casserole with Sweet ‘n’ Savory Bacon Pecans
- Gladis' Easy Tamales
- Elaine's Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Apple CIder
- Angelica's Olivier (Russian Salad)
- Andrew's Salted Caramel Cookie Crunch Cheesecake
- Adriana's Scrumptious Apple Pie