2023 JoCoLibrary Uncovered Podcast Year in Review
What a year! Compared to last year, our average number of listeners per month tripled and our number of total listens doubled. Our average number of listens per episode rose by 34%, and our podcast was downloaded 20,000 times! To date, we have created more than 100 Library podcast episodes.
Over 40 staff members contributed their talents to the podcast in 2023. Here are just a few of the many people we have to thank:
- Library Administration, for their support of Librarians sharing their knowledge and passions with a broader audience in this medium
- MakerSpace facilitator Brian, who voiced our announcer narration segments, our photographer Lydia and our social media guru Lisa
- Learning and Development Manager Laura, who recorded more than 20 “eResource of the episode” spots
- Readers Advisory Librarian Gregg and his team for their wonderful collection deep-dive contributions
- You! Thank you so very much for listening!