Baby New Year is only a few days old. That new gadget you got for the holidays? It's an infant too!
You've got plenty on your mind: keeping it charged, protecting it from the elements, avoiding accidentally dropping it in the toilet, adorning it with bling-tastic cases. But remember, it's never too early to start thinking about a lifelong partner. (Did we mention we moonlight as matchmakers?) May we introduce your gadget to the eLibrary?
- eBooks are easy to check out, download and read wherever you go
- eAudiobooks feature studio recorded narration without the fuss of tapes and CDs
- eMagazines offer current and back issues that you can download and keep forever
- eMusic lets you stream an array of tunes to jazz up your day
- Catalog mobile app keeps track of your regular checkouts, holds and more
These services and more could be part of your new gadget's bright future. No dowry or prenup required, just your Library card and PIN. Check it out!