Mon - Thu: 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- 4 Self-Check stations
- At least one catalog-only computer
- Charging stations for your electronic devices
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Laptop Lending
- Mac and PC computers
- Photocopier—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Photocopier—color: 50 cents per page
- Scanner: save to your USB flash drive and/or print in black and white
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet Access)
- A drive-through service window is open at 9:00 am Monday through Saturday, and 1 pm on Sundays, for patrons wanting to pick up their holds.
- A drive-up book drop is available
- A charging counter is available
- Rooftop Terrace outdoor area on environmentally-conscious green roof, equipped with comfortable seating, charging stations, and Wi-Fi
- Configurable open study spaces
- Kids area with dedicated storytime room
- Outdoor children’s storywalk
- Bike rack
- Assistive Technology: Wheelchair, Elevator
Monticello Community Meeting Room
Accommodates up to 100 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Conference Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
One study room that accommodates up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Six study rooms that accommodate up to six people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioning ZonePetitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. This zone ensures patron safety and prevents sidewalk traffic congestion. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons. Petitioners or protesters who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises. We appreciate your cooperation.
Assistant Branch Manager
De Soto Library, Monticello Library