Stretch all of your language-learning muscles: listening, reading, writing and speaking! The Rosetta Stone Library Solution teaches through context clues rather than grammar and translation. Learn new material in core lessons, do activities to reinforce what you've learned, and wrap up units by chatting in a simulated conversation. Speech recognition gives you interactive feedback, plus your progress will sync across all of your devices!
From a desktop or laptop:
- Go to Rosetta Stone from our website. (You may be prompted to login to your Library account.)
- Select Rosetta Stone Library Solution, then login with your email address and a password for your Rosetta Stone account. Choose a language.
- Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations.
- Follow the prompts to customize your experience and begin learning at your own pace!
First-time users: Download and install the Rosetta Stone mobile app, but do not open it.
- On your mobile device, always login to Rosetta Stone via our website first, using the steps above.
- Launch Rosetta Stone Language Foundations.
- The app will automatically open to setup and begin learning!
Great for the car, too!
The Audio Companion provides audio-only files that go along with each lesson.
- Complete your interactive lesson on the website or app.
- Download the MP3 files for your language and begin listening.
- Burn an audio-formatted CD for a car stereo or handheld player. (optional)
Here's what you can expect: Audio Companion Guide (PDF)
To change the language you are learning, you must sign out twice: (1) from within the interactive Rosetta Stone lesson page, and then (2) from the white Rosetta Stone Language Learning Suite page. Then from our website you can sign back in and select a different language. This will save your progress before you move on to a different language.
Languages offered include:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)