In this episode of Did you hear, Dave Carson talks with Ben Oglesby, Christopher Leitch, and Amy Field, about our upcoming Fall programming, including our Unlocking the Mind programs.
- Announcer: AMY FIELD
- Host: DAVE CARSON
- Co-host: MELISSA HORAK-HERN (On special assignment in parts unknown)
- Written by: DAVE CARSON & AMY FIELD
- Music & Editing: DAVE CARSON
- Staff writer’s quote: CHRISTINE PETERSON
- Word of the day: JAMAL LANG, fe·cun·di·ty
- Library Zen: What is the sound? Send us your answer via facebook!
- Return conveyor at Lenexa City Center Library
- Coffee Machine
- Creative Services Stack Cutter
- MakerSpace Laser Cutter
Do you have questions about the upcoming election? The Johnson County League of Women Voters will be on hand to register new voters, help registered voters update your names and addresses, distribute absentee ballot applications and answer your general voting questions. See the schedule »
Each of our locations draws a name from the pool of kids who participated in Summer Reading to win a READ poster photoshoot. Here is Oak Park Library's winner! You can enjoy the adorable-ness of current and past READ poster winners at each of our Libraries.
Oak Park Library hosts Español a la Carta, ELL Conversation Group, and more »