Gale presents: Udemy, offering thousands of on-demand video courses taught by world-class instructors. Courses cover the freshest and most relevant content on leadership and management, coding, design, marketing, IT operations, data science, project management, human resources, sales, accounting, finance and productivity.
Courses include exercise files, searchable transcripts and multilingual captioning. Powered by the Udemy for Business collection, plus an International collection featuring courses led by native speakers in a variety of languages.
Get started on the website
- Sign in with your Library card number.
This service is not available to eCards at this time. We are working to address this.
- Sign in with a Google or Microsoft supported account to create your personal Udemy account. Learn more »
- Begin learning!
Mobile app (optional)
First, create your Udemy account via our website, following the steps above. Then:
- Install the Udemy for Business app from your app store.
- Enter Gale as the name of your organization's account, then select Next.
- Select Public Library, then search for and select Johnson County Library (Kansas).
- If prompted, enter your Library card number.
- Sign in with the email address used for your personal Udemy account.
To come back for more, just open the Udemy for Business app and continue learning! If you sign out and need to sign back in, enter Gale as the name of your organization's account and select Next to resume learning.
Share your thoughts!
Gale and Udemy are fine-tuning their systems based on feedback from library users. Take our 3-minute feedback survey »