Welcome educators and readers!
Below you'll find out schedule for youth book clubs in the Spring of 2020. Registration is currently open for these events - just click the title of the book club you wish to join and register.
Bookmark this page because we'll be posting our monthly book club guides (coming soon). Please feel free to use these resources as the basis for your own book discussions or lesson plans.
If you'd like to read these books in your classroom or home, you'll find our monthly book club guides linked below (coming soon). Please feel free to use these resources as the basis for your own book discussions or lesson plans.
Looking for Fall 2020 book club info?
- January: Book Tasting
- February: Dragons in a Bag by Zetta Elliott; Beasts of Olympus - Beast Keeper by Lucy Coats
- March: The Bad Guys by Aaron Blabey; The Chicken Squad -The First Misadventures by Doreen Cronin
- April: Alvin Ho - Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things by Lenore Look; Dyamonde Daniel - Make Way for Diamonde Daniel by Nikki Grimes
- January: Stepping Stones by Lucy Knisley
- February: Dear Sweet Pea by Julie Murphy
- March: Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- April: Amal Unbound for by Aisha Saeed
- January Kit- Read All About It! Valerie Tripp and Kit-Turning Things Around Valerie Tripp
- February Felicity- Love and Loyalty Valerie Tripp and Addy- A Heart Full of Hope Connie Rose Porter
- March Nanea- Growing Up with Aloha Kirby Larson and Nanea- Hula for the Home Front Kirby Larson
- April Rebecca- The Sound of Applause Jacqueline Dembar Greene and Rebecca- and Lights, Camera, Rebecca! Jacqueline Dembar Greene
- January: Love by Matt De La Pena, Paola Santiago and the River of Tears by Tehlor Kay Mejia, Dash of Trouble by Anna Meriano
- February: Where Are You From by Yamile Saied Mendez, Amina's Voice by Hena Khan, When Stars are Scattered by Victoria Jamieson
- March: Seven Special Somethings: A Nowruz Story by Adib Khorram, Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed, The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani
- April: Emmanuel's Dream by Laurie Ann Thompson, The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley, and El Deafo by Cece Bell
Have a review of one of these titles? Submit here »