Volunteering with Johnson County Library offers so many great benefits for our volunteers.
- Physical – volunteering helps keep the mind and body active;
- Social – it's a great way to meet new people with similar interests;
- Fine free status for our most active volunteers;
- Volunteer activities such as
- Facebook and Goodreads groups;
- Special invites to events;
- and Book clubs featuring books picked by our volunteers.
On Thursday, Jan. 13th, the Volunteer Book Club will be meeting to discuss The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
Want to join the fun? One-time, short-term, and regular volunteer opportunities are available. Visit our list of opportunities to learn how you can become a Library volunteer.