The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted us all differently. And it’s especially difficult for those who have limited digital access or skills. To help you navigate the pandemic, we’ve created a list of resources that cover a variety of topics.
Johnson County Library is the primary organization implementing the Digital Navigators project of the Community Reinvestment Phase II of Johnson County COVID-19 Recovery Funding. The goal of this project is to provide support and assistance for Johnson County residents who lack digital access and skills who have been impacted by COVID-19. Johnson County Library staff are connectors to education, career, technology, human services and other resources through our information and public service channels.
If you are looking for resources to help you during the pandemic, check out the list below.
Ask a Librarian
- In-person – visit one of our 14 locations
- Phone – (913) 826-4600
- Text – (913) 667-7523
- Email – email@example.com
- Online form – submit your question online
- Assistance paying overdue internet bills
- Discounted internet & phone service providers
- Setting up your wireless network
- Food distribution sites
- Housing assistance
- Rent/utility assistance
- JoCo Vehicle Registration – Service overview, appointment booking
- HCCI-ks.org - Free financial counseling for debts, housing, loans, rent
- Schedule a COVID-19 test (available to those who live or work in JoCo)
- JoCo COVID-19 dashboard
- JoCo FAQs on COVID-affected services
- Small business assistance
- Grant program availability & application
- JCL Career & Finance Resource Hub - Find links to unemployment resources, job postings, career & finance programs, and many more assistance tools.
- JCL Career Planning & Jobs
- Workforce Partnership job search tools
- Device tutorials
- JCL homework help
- Mission Adelante - Recursos para comida, ropa, inmigracion, refugio
- Línea de Información para el Público de los EEUU – (800) 232-4636
- Optum Línea de Apoyo – (866) 342-6892