Little Central will open in a portion of our front lobby on Monday, February 15, offering limited services.
Services available at Central during construction include:
- Holds pick-up and self-check.
- Materials return inside the building (for exterior book drops, we recommend patrons use a nearby location such as Oak Park, Leawood, or Corinth).
- Nine public PCs
- Public printing / copying / scanning
- Access to public restrooms
- Community information, including tax forms
Modified services during construction:
- The Black & Veatch Makerspace. The Makerspace staff are working temporarily at another location and offering online programming. We anticipate bringing them back to Central in summer 2021, depending on construction and/or public health conditions at that time.
- The Genealogy desk will continue to offer virtual hours for patron access. Many online databases will continue to be available remotely.
For more details and answers to your questions, check out our Central Resource Library Construction FAQs.