Welcome educators and readers!
Registration has closed for our Fall book clubs. Registration for Spring book clubs will open in late Fall. Watch this page for announcements. If you're already registered for Fall, you can check your book club's information below.
If you'd like to read these books in your classroom or home, you'll find our monthly book club guides linked below (coming soon). Please feel free to use these resources as the basis for your own book discussions or lesson plans.
Kids Book Club
Meets 4:30-5:30 pm on Sept, 21, Oct. 19, Nov. 16, and Dec. 21
- October: The Haunted House Next Door by Andres Miedoso and The Haunted Library by Dori Hillestad Butler
- November: The Glorkian Warrior Delivers Pizza by James Kochalka and Odd Duck by Cecil Castellucci
- December: Zoey and Sassafras: Dragons and Marshmallows by Asia Citro and March of Mini Beasts by Ada Hopper
Tween Book Club
Meets 4:30-5:30 pm on Sept. 14, Oct. 12, Nov. 9, and Dec. 14
- October: Ghost Squad by Claribel A. Ortega and Love Sugar Magic 1 by Anna Merian
- November: Song for a Whale by Lynne Kelly and Merci Suarez Changes Gears by Meg Medina
- December: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit and Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga
American Girl Book Club
Meets 6 - 7 pm on Sept., Oct. 7, Nov. 4, and Dec. 2
- October: Addy: Shadows on Society Hill by Evelyn Coleman and Finding Freedom, Book 1 by Connie Rose Porter
- November: Melody: No Ordinary Sound by Denise Lewis Patrick and Never Stop Singing by Denise Lewis Patrick
- December: Julie: The Big Break by Megan McDonald and Samantha: Lost and Found by Valerie Tripp
Family Book Club - Community Matters: Race
Meets 6 - 7 pm on Sept. 10, Oct. 8, Nov. 12, and Dec. 10 • September Lesson Plan
- October: One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia and We Rise, We Resist, We Raise Our Voices
- November: New Kid by Jerry Craft and Stamped by Jason Reynolds
- December: Ghost Boys by Jewell Parker Rhodes and Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Have a review of one of these titles? Submit here »