Skip to main content
Guidelines for Exhibitions
The guidelines below apply to art displayed in the exhibit spaces:
- You must prepare two-dimensional art to hang with a wire attached.
- You must prepare three-dimensional art for the library display cases.
- Please tag all work with titles on the back or bottom for easy identification.
- You may not sell your work at the Library.
- You may provide a brochure describing your exhibit and you may provide business cards.
- We provide "All Risk" insurance coverage for objects which have been brought into the Library at our request, unless you, the Lender, specifically elects to maintain your own insurance.
- We do not provide special security for artwork.
- We will not serve as an agent for art on display.
- We will refer patrons to you or your representative.
- Price tags are not permitted on the artwork displayed.
Selection of artwork for display
- If you wish to display your art, please contact Bryan Voell.
- You will be asked to include several images of your work in an e-mail attachment.
- We will review submissions 2-3 times a year.
- You may submit your application at any time.
- We reserve the right to approve or reject any proposals received for review.