Did you hear? We interviewed an astronaut!
We asked astronaut Mike Massimino these questions for our Did you hear? podcast:
- You've done countless interviews. What is a question that you wish someone would ask that no one ever has?
- If you could choose anyone to join you in space, who would you pick for your crew and why?
- What was the hardest thing for you to adjust to once you were in space for the first time?
- What are some of the movies or books that inspired your career choice?
- Could you talk a bit about what to do with any downtime you have when you're space? I imagine there's at least a little bit of time to read a book or two.
- And finally, we asked our patrons what question they'd like asked. Here is the best of those submissions: When you are weightless in space, do you have a sense of direction? Up/down, left/right? Do you have any depth perception when you look out into space?
Want to hear his answers?
Subscribe. Then, listen on Monday, July 22 at noon!
It’s free. It’s easy.
The Did you hear? podcast is your Library insider.