We can find connections on every conceivable scale, from the subatomic bonds in the smallest building blocks of matter to the massive interconnected root system of the 80,000 year old Pando aspen grove. We are each a collection of connections, our root systems shaped by influences of our families, friends, collaborators and heroes. In our hectic modern world we build bridges, knock down walls and create networks to fight isolation and forge strong connections around the globe. Ideas and inspiration spread across the boundaries of location, medium, class and culture. Our links and bonds each tell a story about who we are and where we’ve been. This spring at Johnson County Library, we invite you to discover what connects you.
- elementia issue xvii Reception with Rudy Francisco and other events with Rudy Francisco
- My Mother’s Club Film Screening
- Everybody Read - All Ages Book Group
- In Memory of Six Million
- Celebrate Kansas: There’s No Place Like Home
- Carlson Center Writing Contest
...and more! See all of our Connection programming »