Women and Money Series
Whether you are flying solo, married, partnering or considering life changes, join us for a free Women and Money panel discussion and five-part series about finances developed by women for women of all ages and income levels.
Register for each session you would like to attend:
Learn how local professional women face and cope with personal and financial challenges and deal with setbacks.
- Monday, Sept. 11 – Life Planning
Enroll early to reserve your bound handbook, calculator and other class materials. Enjoy a light meal before each class.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 – Why Credit Reports Matter
- Monday, Oct. 2 – Your Spending Plan - Budgeting
- Tuesday, Oct. 10 – Borrowing
- Monday, Oct. 16 – Investing
- Tuesday, Oct. 24 – Wills and Durable Powers of Attorney
Co-sponsored by Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc.