Edit your epic!
All reservations stop 30 minutes before closing for cleanup.
Reservations include use of Green Room or Sound Booth.
About the equipment
What you can do
- Shoot videos or photos in the Green Room
- Record vocal and/or instruments in our Sound Booth
- Edit videos, photos, audio in the Sound Booth
We provide the equipment and you provide the talent!
Using the rooms/equipment?
Reserve the Green Room or Sound Booth. Your reservation gets you access to the Green Room for filming as well as the Sound Booth for sound recording and film/sound editing. You can reserve up to two hours.
What should I bring with me?
- At the very minimum, you should bring a flash drive to save your digital files.
- If you’re planning on recording an instrument, you are welcome to bring it in with you.
- If you are editing a movie using pictures,etc., you must bring your files or be able to access them from a cloud based server.
Do you do the editing/recording for me?
Nope. This is a DIY area. We can help you get set up and save/transfer/convert files, but unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with the details of editing and recording. We have a small reference collection available and we’ll also be happy to direct you to some self-learning opportunities. Also, be sure to check out Lynda.com’s online video tutorials for learning software. It’s free with a library card.
Do you have musical instruments?
We don’t currently have musical instruments. We encourage you to bring in instruments, though!
What software do you have on the computer?
- Adobe Audition
- Garage Band
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
What equipment is available?
- Mac 27-inch, 4.2 GHz i7, 40GB Memory
- Native Instruments Maschine MK3
- Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface
- Novation LaunchKey 49 midi board with drum pads
- Shure SM57 dynamic microphone
- Audio‑Technica AT2020
- Blue Yeti Pro USB condenser microphone
- Condenser shotgun microphone
- Studio quality headphones
- Handheld boom poles
- Canon Rebel T5i (for photography)
- Canon Rebel T5i w/ Rode VideoMic (for video)
- Camera tripod with revolving head
- (3) Flat panel light kit with softbox
- Green room (approx. 8ft x 15ft)
- iPad with Green Screen app