Edit your epic!
All reservations stop 30 minutes before closing for cleanup. You can reserve up to two hours per day, and up to four hours per week.
About the equipment
What you can do
- Shoot videos or photos in the Green Room
- Record vocal and/or instruments in our Sound Booth
- Edit videos, photos, audio in the Sound Booth
We provide the equipment and you provide the talent!
Using the rooms/equipment?
Reserve the Green Room or Sound Booth. You can reserve the Green Room for filming OR you can reserve the Sound Booth for audio recording and film/sound editing. You can reserve up to two hours per day, and up to four hours per week.
What should I bring with me?
- At the very minimum, you should bring a flash drive to save your digital files.
- If you are planning on recording with an instrument, you are welcome to bring it in with you.
- If you are editing a movie using pictures, etc., you must bring your files or be able to access them from a cloud based server.
Do you do the editing/recording for me?
Nope. This is a DIY area. We can help you get set up and save/transfer/convert files, but unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with the details of editing and recording. We have a small reference collection available and we’ll also be happy to direct you to some self-learning opportunities. Also, be sure to check out Lynda.com’s online video tutorials for learning software. It’s free with a library card.
Do you have musical instruments?
We do not supply any musical instruments. We encourage you to bring in instruments, though!
What software do you have on the computer?
- Adobe Audition
- Garage Band
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
What equipment is available?
- Mac 27-inch, 4.2 GHz i7, 40GB Memory
- Native Instruments Maschine MK3
- Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface
- Novation LaunchKey 49 midi board with drum pads
- Shure SM57 dynamic microphone
- Audio‑Technica AT2020
- Blue Yeti Pro USB condenser microphone
- Condenser shotgun microphone
- Studio quality headphones
- Handheld boom poles
- Canon Rebel T5i (for photography)
- Canon Rebel T5i w/ Rode VideoMic (for video)
- Camera tripod with revolving head
- (3) Flat panel light kit with softbox
- Green room (approx. 8ft x 15ft)
- iPad with Green Screen app