Edit your epic!
You can reserve up to two hours per day, and up to four hours per week. Please do not reserve more than one piece of equipment at a time.
About the equipment
What you can do
- Shoot videos or photos in the Green Room
- Record vocal and/or instruments in our Sound Booth
- Edit videos, photos, audio in the Sound Booth
We provide the equipment and you provide the talent!
- At the very minimum, you should bring a flash drive to save your digital files.
- If you are planning on recording with an instrument, you are welcome to bring it in with you.
- If you are editing a movie using pictures, etc., you must bring your files or be able to access them from a cloud based server.
- Adobe Audition
- Garage Band
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- Mac 27-inch, 4.2 GHz i7, 40GB Memory
- Native Instruments Maschine MK3
- Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio Interface
- Novation LaunchKey 49 midi board with drum pads
- Shure SM57 dynamic microphone
- Audio‑Technica AT2020
- Blue Yeti Pro USB condenser microphone
- Condenser shotgun microphone
- Studio quality headphones
- Handheld boom poles
- Canon Rebel T5i (for photography)
- Canon Rebel T5i w/ Rode VideoMic (for video)
- Camera tripod with revolving head
- (3) Flat panel light kit with softbox
- Green room (approx. 8ft x 15ft)
- iPad with Green Screen app