Sunday, January 28, 2024 is last day of services at Antioch Library. The building will permanently close. Materials and staff will transfer to the new Merriam Plaza Library, located a quarter mile to the north of Antioch at 6120 Slater St. on a shared campus with the Merriam Community Center. It is anticipated to open in spring 2024. Get more details in our project FAQ.
|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per page
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per page
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- External CD drive
- Scanner (save to your flash drive)
- Bike rack
- Exterior drive-up or walk-up book drop available 24/7
- Interior book drop available during business hours only
Antioch Meeting Room
Note: Parking at the Antioch Library is currently limited due to construction.
Accommodates up to 100 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioners and protestors must follow these rules:
• You must stay inside this zone.
• You must not interfere with patrons entering the building.
Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
The protest and petitioning zone’s placement was selected to maximize exposure of petitioners to patrons and prevent sidewalk traffic congestion and ensure patron safety.
We appreciate your cooperation.