|Sun:||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Mon - Thu:||9:00 am-8:00 pm|
|Fri:||9:00 am-6:00 pm|
|Sat:||9:00 am-5:00 pm|
- Catalog kiosk
- Computer printing—black and white: 15 cents per side
- Computer printing—color: 50 cents per side
- Copier—black and white: 15 cents per page/ 30 cents for double sided
- Copier—color: 50 cents per page/ $1.00 for double sided
- Scanner (save to your flash drive)
- Bike rack
- Drive-up book drop
Antioch Meeting Room
Accommodates up to 100 people. Meeting Rooms are free and available for use by government agencies and nonprofit groups engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, recreational, or charitable activities.
Two study rooms that accommodate up to four people each. Study Rooms are free and may be reserved up to three months in advance, on a first-come, first served basis by individuals or groups.
Petitioners and protestors must stay inside the petitioning zone and must not interfere with patrons entering the building. This zone ensures patron safety and prevents sidewalk traffic congestion. The selected placement of the zone maximizes exposure of petitioners to patrons. Petitioners or protestors who cannot abide by these rules will be asked to leave the premises.
We appreciate your cooperation.