Axis 360 eBooks in Web Browsers – Step by Step Guide
Go to the Axis 360 website, then Login with your Library card number and PIN/password.
There are lots of ways to find something to read.
- Search by keyword, title, author or ISBN.
- Browse categories for quick suggestions.
- Refine your results by availability and format.
- Go to the menu to see your checkouts, holds and more.
Make sure the book you select has the book icon, meaning it’s an eBook. (eAudiobooks have the headphones icon.)
Once you've found your book, select Checkout.
You can also:
- Place hold to get in line for a title that is not currently available.
- Add to wishlist to save a title to read later.
From My Library, find your book and select Read Now.
Your eBook will open in the Read Now browser reader in a new tab or window.
Heads up! If your browser has blocked pop-ups, allow pop-ups that come from http://jocolib.axis360.baker-taylor.com.
Axis 360 Help for Read Now has handy tips to:
- navigate within your eBook
- read offline
- add bookmarks
- change fonts
- and more!
There are two easy options for checking out your next eBook:
- Axis 360 website: Visit the Axis 360 website to search or browse eBooks, just as you did before.
- Catalog: Already familiar with our web catalog? It's easy to search for eBooks there, too, especially if you filter your results for the eBook format. Choose a title and select Request this Download to check out or hold eBooks.
After you check out an eBook, follow the steps above to read right in your web browser. Enjoy!