Step 2: Find a book to check out.
There are lots of ways to find something to read.
- Search by keyword, title, author or ISBN.
- Browse categories for quick suggestions.
- Refine your results by availability and format.
- Go to the menu to see your checkouts, holds and more.
Make sure the book you select has the headphones icon, meaning it’s an eAudiobook. (eBooks have the book icon.)
Once you've found your book, select Checkout.
You can also:
- Place hold to get in line for a title that is not currently available.
- Add to wishlist to save a title to read later.
Step 3: Listen to your eAudiobook.
From My Library, find your book and select Listen Now.
Come back for more!
There are two easy options for checking out your next eAudiobook:
- Axis 360 website: Visit the Axis 360 website to search or browse eAudiobooks, just as you did before.
- Catalog: Already familiar with our web catalog? It's easy to search for eAudiobooks there, too, especially if you filter your results for the Downloadable Audiobook format. Choose a title and select Request this Download to check out or hold eAudiobooks.
After you check out an eAudiobook, follow the steps above to listen right in your web browser. Enjoy!