Axis 360 eAudiobooks in Web Browsers – Step by Step Guide
Go to the Axis 360 website, then Login with your Library card number and PIN/password.
There are lots of ways to find something to read.
- Search by keyword, title, author or ISBN.
- Browse categories for quick suggestions.
- Refine your results by availability and format.
- Go to the menu to see your checkouts, holds and more.
Make sure the book you select has the headphones icon, meaning it’s an eAudiobook. (eBooks have the book icon.)
Once you've found your book, select Checkout.
You can also:
- Place hold to get in line for a title that is not currently available.
- Add to wishlist to save a title to read later.
From My Library, find your book and select Listen Now.
Your eAudiobook will open in the Listen Now browser player in a new tab or window.
Heads up! If your browser has blocked pop-ups, allow pop-ups that come from http://jocolib.axis360.baker-taylor.com.
Axis 360 Help for Listen Now has handy tips to:
- navigate controls
- adjust playback speed
- add bookmarks
- set a sleep timer
- and more!
There are two easy options for checking out your next eAudiobook:
- Axis 360 website: Visit the Axis 360 website to search or browse eAudiobooks, just as you did before.
- Catalog: Already familiar with our web catalog? It's easy to search for eAudiobooks there, too, especially if you filter your results for the Downloadable Audiobook format. Choose a title and select Request this Download to check out or hold eAudiobooks.
After you check out an eAudiobook, follow the steps above to listen right in your web browser. Enjoy!