- Frequently asked questions about World War II & Holocaust resources in the Library.
- Where can I find the Diary of Anne Frank?
The book is called The Diary of Anne Frank or Anne Frank: the Diary of a Young Girl. It can be found in the Biography section, under Frank.
- Where can I find fiction and nonfiction books about the Holocaust?
- Some recommended books on World War II & the Holocaust.
- World War II
- Letters From the Homefront
- Holocaust Memories: Speaking the Truth
- The Great Depression and World War II
- Red-Tail Angels: The Story of the Tuskegee Airmen of World War II
- Yankee Doodle Gals: Women Pilots of World War II
- Remembering Manzanar: Life in a Japanese Relocation Camp
- Number the Stars
- The Devil’s Arithmetic
- T4: a Novel in Verse
- A Boy at War
- Stepping on the Cracks
- Don’t Talk to Me About the War
- Run, Boy, Run
Country and culture Web sites recommended by your librarians:
- Librarian-selected history sites:
- From D-Day to Victory
- National Museum of the American Indian, Codetalkers
- America's Story from America's Library: Depression & WWII
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Librarians are experts at searching the Web and are happy to help you find what you need for your history research topic or project. Contact a librarian with your questions.