- Automated Information Mapping System (AIMS)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Census Bureau
- City of Merriam, Kan.
- City of Olathe, Kan.
- City of Shawnee, Kan.
- County Economic Research Institute, Inc. (CERI)
- Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Enterprise Center of Johnson County
- Entrepreneurial Legal Services Clinic (UMKC)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Family Asset Building Program - The Family Conservancy
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- IBSA, Inc.
- Independence EDC Ennovation Center
- IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Johnson County Department of Corrections
- Johnson County Library
- Johnson County Manager's Office
- Justine PETERSEN.org
- Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Kansas Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Kansas Small Business Development Center at Johnson County Community College
- KCMO Business Customer Service Center (KC BizCare)
- MidAmerica Minority Supplier Council
- Mid-America Regional Council (MARC)
- Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership at UMKC Henry W. Bloch School of Management
- NetWork Kansas
- National Labor Relations Board
- SCORE Kansas City - America's Small Business Counselors
- Small Business Administration
- Social Security Administration
- United States Postal Service
- Women's Business Center
- Workforce Partnership
Did you know there are government and nonprofit agencies available to help businesses start and grow for little or no cost? GovFest brings these agencies together, providing easy access for the beginning entrepreneur or the small business seeking help to grow. Representatives from local agencies will attend this staff an exhibit hall and deliver targeted programs.
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2013
Exhibits Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Central Resource Library
Free and open to the public. No registration necessary
GovFest is held in conjunction with Global Entrepreneurship Week.
|10 - 11:30 a.m.||
How to Use the Web to Access the Government Contracting Market
|12 - 1 p.m.||Lunch & Learn: ReferenceUSA|
Johnson County Library
|1:15 - 2:30 p.m.||Funding Options for Your Business|
NetWork Kansas, Justine PETERSEN, SBA
|2:45 - 3:45 p.m.||Marketing Your Small Business on Facebook and Other Social Networks |
Kansas Small Business Development Center at Johnson County Community College
For more information contact Fran or Meredith. »